WaterLink Spin Touch Photometer For Drinking WaterSKU: DW-3580-AU
Precise Analysis for Public Treated & Private Well Water
The innovative WaterLink® Spin Touch® DW photometer does all your drinking water testing for you.
Each sealed SpinDisk™ reagent cartridge contains the precise amount of reagent needed to run a complete series of tests. Just fill one unique SpinDisk™ reagent cartridge with less than 3 mL of water and all your vital tests are done automatically—in just 1 to 2 minutes!
It’s the most advanced system for precise use of wet chemistry methods ever produced. Now analysts can achieve precision without time consuming test and clean-up procedures. This ground-breaking analysis system is so simple anyone can use it! No vials to fill, no prep time, no guessing!
The WaterLink® Spin Touch® DW Includes: Photometer, Instruction Manual, Quick-Start Instructions, 3 Syringes, Meter Check Disk, Disk Cover, Sample Bottle, USB Cord with USB Wall Adapter, Carrying Case (SpinDisk™ reagent cartridges sold separately).
Available Test Factors with Treated Water SpinDisk™ Reagent Cartridge Single Use Treated Water Series DW13 (Order Code 4336-H)
Available Test Factors with Well Water SpinDisk™ Reagent Cartridge Single Use Treated Water Series DW21 (Order Code 4337-H)
- Virtually Eliminates User-Error
- Pre-Measured Reagents
- Exact Reaction Times and Auto-Blanking
- Meter Calibration Check System
- New 6-Wavelength Photometer
Super Fast & Simple
- 1 Minute for Treated Water Disk and 2 Minutes for Well Water Disk
- Fill Disk and Insert > Select “Start Test” > Read Results
- Stores Test Dates, Times, Results, Location
- No Computer, Smartphone, or Tablet Needed
- Touchscreen Operation
- Communicate through Bluetooth® or USB
Rugged and Portable
- Innovative Water-Resistant Housing
- Internal, Rechargeable Batteries